Friday 10 December 2010

Hollywood Party

This was one of my first themed parties. The Hollywood theme was developed from finding lots of party stuff around the Hollywood theme. As you can see from the photos, I got life-size stickers on Marilyn Monroe. These were some of my most successful decorations I have bought for themed parties. I think there was a lot more choice for decorations as Hollywood is a more common party theme.



One party game that sticks in my mind was make your own dress and I got my friends to make a Hollywood dress from newspaper, it made me laugh and I thought was a really fun game.


Another game was drawing the birthday girl, this entailed drawing me. I provided card to rest on and pens. This was a cool game also.


For the party food, we had make your own ice-cream sundae and bought various tubs of ice-cream, sweets and chocolate = D




No comments:

Post a Comment