Saturday 11 December 2010

Beauty Party

For this party all my guests have a manicure and facial. Someone I know is a beautician and she’s close to my friend. She offered to come round and does some beauty stuff.
 


Before the party the beautician and I went round town buying the beauty products. I also bought items for the beauty gift bags. The bags were made up for polka dot tissue paper, ribbon and handmade gift tags. I bought sweets, and low budget beauty products to go inside. The gift bags ended up being really effective.
 



I also produced a couple of games while guests were waiting for their therapies. I did design your own makeup style and design your own nail art. These games were on paper and pens were provided.
 







Overall I think the beauty party was a success, it’s a great idea if you want a night of pampering with your friends. Even if you don’t know a professional beauty therapist, you can still do beauty stuff, like manicures and face packs etc

No comments:

Post a Comment