Saturday 11 December 2010

Helens Fashion Fix Party

This party theme was originated from the TV programme Goks Wans Fashion fix. I love gok wan so thought it would be a really cool idea to base a party on his fashion ideas.
 
I decided I wanted the invite to look like fashion magazine cover. I used typefaces that looked like the one of Goks TV programme.
 


I tried to base some of the games around fashion, style, make up and that sort of thing.  I think one of the best games I came up with was guess which saying was Goks and which was Trinny and Susannah’s. A couple of examples include “Ive got cheeky solution up my well tailored sleeve” and “Jos clearly hobnobbing up the biscuit isle.” There were loads of funny sayings from both Gok and Trinny and Susannah.
 

In addition we had design a chocolate plaque. The plaques in Thornton’s were over expensive so we used the back of a milk chocolate slab/bar. This game worked well; there were lots of interesting designs made from sweets and icing.







Other games included design your own tattoo....

 
And guess the celeb from the look a like.....







The party bags were colourful and had lots of free samples and more in.....

 
 

1 comment: