Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wrapped Presents for Others

For the past year or two I’ve been relying on Paper Chase Christmas paper.  I just love the modern patterns and arty themed festive wrapping. I generally got through just over three rolls this year.

I bought a little more wrapping than I needed and ended up having some left over unfortunately. I did however buy some lovely ribbons, bows and tags, I used those all up.





A few people commented on the wrapping that I designed this year. My Mum and Grandma mentioned they thought it was very nice. I enjoyed the wrapping; I know a few who don’t like wrapping however I like to make it into an art project.

 

I bought strawberry candy canes to decorate the presents which I thought worked nicely. I bought the candy canes a pack of ten for about 70p for B&M. The pink and white colours matched the wrapping.











No comments:

Post a Comment