Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Party 2011 - Past and Present X Factor Stars Game

This was a fun game to play and people got quite competitive to win which was cool. If your thinking of using this idea as a game, I would make sure your guests have a fair bit of knowledge of x factor otherwise it probably will not work.

However you can increase or decrease the level of difficulty depending on which x factor stars you choose for the quiz. Generally the further back you go in years, the harder guests will find to remember the stars names.

I found from playing this game, that a lot of times the first name was much easier to remember than the last name. My advice would be to gain a half point for first and then second name.

I printed out images of the stars and stuck them on thick card. Here are a few examples of stars I used.....






No comments:

Post a Comment