Monday 19 December 2011

Ems Bday – Yellow Wrapping

It was my friend Emma’s birthday in September. I bought some lovely things and took photos of the presents and the wrapping. Unfortunately it’s taken me a while to blog it, but here it goes.

For the wrapping I kept to the theme of using yellow and brown. I used brown paper and accessorized with yellow ribbons. On the brown paper I used a tree ink stamp in gold to give it that extra special something.






Generally for friend’s birthdays I spend roughly £10-15. On previous birthdays for Em, I made hampers, for example the year before I made clothes and accessories hamper. This year I just collected little bits from different shops and wrapped them separately.

I was particularly pleased with the Carrie sex in the city chocolate clutch bag I got her. I think it makes a really cute gift, even if you have someone that’s a little harder to buy for. You can’t go wrong with chocolate!  I got it personalised with white icing, reading happy birthday Emma.




No comments:

Post a Comment