Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Party 2011 - Christmas Day Game

I really enjoyed making and playing this game. It got everyone in a festive mood and involved very simple rules. To create this game, I researched a variety of wrapped present’s images and then actual gift ideas from boots and other similar sites.

I cut out the images and stuck the wrapped present on one side and the secret gift on the other onto thick card. The game is played by spreading the cards onto a table, making sure the actual gift is faced down and the image of a wrapped present is facing upwards.

Guests would pick presents randomly and see what gift they received. The game went down well and some of my guests took their ‘present’ cards home as a memento! Here are a couple of examples of images I used.....







No comments:

Post a Comment