Wednesday 10 August 2011

World Wide Web Party - The Invite

For my invite, I wanted something quirky and that made people smile. I started with a business card sized piece of card, with information on and a fun picture of me with a surf board, incorporating the ‘surfing the net’ idea! It also included the details of the date, times etc.

Additionally I bought a pack of twelve globe key rings, each of to go in a transparent cello bag, along with the card and some tropical looking confetti.


I was pretty happy with the result; the cello bags make the contents look more professional. I used the orange ribbon to add colour and tie the bag at the top!





 

What I bought for the invite:

Globe key ring pack of twelve £4.99
http://www.keyringstore.com/keyrings-in-bulk/218-globe-keyring-bulk-GLOBE12.html

Cello Bags I originally bought from www.partybox.co.uk however they have now sold out. I got them for about £2 for a pack of 20.

I also got the tropical confetti from www.partybox.co.uk

I got the white card (A4 originally) from an Amazon seller.

The orange ribbon was given to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment