Friday 19 August 2011

Holiday Pairs Game

This was a project my mum had set me for our family holiday. She had asked me to make a pairs game with interesting themes relating to our annual holiday in the North York Moors.

In the pair’s game, to play it, you turn all the cards over so the image is on the reverse. Then flip two cards up at a time, if you get an appropriate pair then you keep the pair. Every pair you get right, you get another go but if you get it wrong it’s the next persons turn. The person with the most pairs at the end is the winner.

It was a really fun project, examples of pairs I came up with include tennis and ball, a fish and fishing, pool and a 50p and more.

There are other themes which are more unique to our holiday. For example I did Barbie and Ken for a pair because me and my mum made a Barbie photography project (CLICK TO VIEW) this year. 


Here are some of the pairs I’ve photo blogged...




No comments:

Post a Comment