Monday 8 October 2012

Vintage Carnival Party: Pancake Faces Game


I found everyone got really creative with this game and some of the designs were very inventive. I tend to have some sort of food game each year. In previous years I’ve included gingerbread designs, chocolate plaques, ice-cream sundae, chocolate tasting etc.


This year I bought a pack of readymade pancakes. I also bought things to go on the pancakes such as cherry lip sweets, milk chocolate buttons, marshmallows, strawberry shoelaces, chocolate sauce, white icing and lots more.


One of my friends created a Einstein pancake face, another friend a girl smoking a cigar, another a happy face etc. Emma was the winner; I loved her cute design, using strawberry lips as hair and fresh strawberries on the cheeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment