Monday 8 October 2012

Vintage Carnival Party: Palm Reading Game


If you particularly like the idea of having a palm reader come to the party, this would work really well. But because I had such a big selection of games I simplified matters by creating a paper game with inspiration from palm reading.
My game simply worked by having really bold and interesting hand outs describing key points to remember while palm reading. I found a wonderful image which inspired this concept. The link is: http://thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/how-to/read-your-own-palm-lines-0134558/

Guests took time to study their own palm. It created points of conversation and got them really engaged in the theme. I enjoyed this game too. Everyone came out with a new fun fact about their fate/lifeline etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment