Thursday 14 April 2011

Gift bags - Happy Easter!

These Easter inspired gift bags are great to give to friends and family. I was inspired to make these from some fancy chocolates I saw at the supermarket.

To make them, I used transparent bags so the sweets could be viewed before the bag is opened. I used simple ribbon and curled it with some ribbon. I went for yellow and gold ribbon to emphasize sunny Easter colours.


I bought some lovely confetti online, with bunny rabbit heads, eggs and spring flowers. The Easter themed confetti worked really well, and sparkled with the different coloured chocolate wrappers.







Materails: 

Transparent bags from Partybox.co.uk £1.85 for 30
http://www.partybox.co.uk/children-party-products/Loot-bag-Cellophane-with-tie-Clear-bag-of-30_110393.htm


Easter confetti also from Partybox.co.uk £2.20
http://www.partybox.co.uk/easter-party-products/Confetti-Easter-Mix-Triple_507643.htm


Chocolates and Chocolate egg selection for the Co-op supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment