Saturday 27 July 2013

My Dads Birthday Presents

Being a typical dad, my father is quite hard to buy for so at birthdays, Christmas etc etc I always have to put my thinking cap on. 

This year I thought I would get my dad a book of fishing as each year we go fishing on our holls. My dad brought the book with him and really enjoyed reading it.

I also got him a writing set as it’s a good thing to have for general use – he seemed pleased with this also.

The gardening book I bought him was a something I thought would give him some ideas for our garden. The book had good reviews on Amazon and was reasonably priced.

I used a general brown bag and stuck a handmade topper on the front – I thought this looked quite effective. For the other gifts I used retro patterned wrapping paper in bright colours.

Do you struggle with present ideas for you dad? Did you get any ideas from this post?






Deluxe Writing Set £4.00 (Amazon.co.uk) 


101 Golden Rules of Fishing: Rob Beattie [Hardcover] £6.99 (Amazon.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment