Tuesday 16 April 2013

Mothers Day Presents


I treated my Mother to a selection of goodies for Mothers Day. Firstly I went into Primark and bought her some cotton rich socks for £3.00, four mini nail polishes at £2.00 and a pack of two scrunchies at £1.00.


Later I visited Amazon.co.uk and bought Good Food Soup book as my mother has really been interested in making different kinds of soup so thought it would be a thoughtful gift. I made my own key ring with a photograph I had taken.  I bought a blank key ring on Amazon.


The Mums Book of Glamour was a fun buy and a great idea for Mothers Day. It can be bought at most book stores but I picked it up at The Works online for £1.99 (+P&P).


I used a theme of vintage and pastel colours in the wrapping paper design. I used a premium tissue paper, old sheet music paper and magazine pages to develop this theme. To finish the look I added recycled ribbons from chocolate boxes etc. They were pink, white and purple in colour.


2 comments:

  1. Very very nice blog! Feel free to follow me and I will follow back! Kisses from Greece!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I will check out your blog Xx

      Delete