Wednesday 4 April 2012

Mothers Day Gifts & Wrapping Belated Post


I had lots of fun with the mother’s day gift project and thought I would spoil my Mum a little more than usual this year. The main wrapping themes included big bold ribbon bows and magazine cut-outs. I wanted the style of the present wrapping design to be girly and fun.


I choose a couple of the most special presents and spent most time on wrapping these. I found a beautiful black silk ribbon, which originally came from a chocolate box. I used this with a contrasting piece of yellow tissue paper, the finished effect looked quite elegant.





I bought some funky gift wrap a while ago on the Paperchase website. The design was pastel elephants and this fitted the girly Mother’s day theme well. I added string and pink paper ribbon. In addition I added a green paper hat, which came from a Christmas cracker. Before my Mum opened the present, she put the paper hat on; I thought it was really funny!





The presents I bought include chocolate, a candle, a body spray, a mirror and more. I saw some Me to You baby wipes in Poundland and thought my Mum would like them for when she paints her nails etc. I bought her a detangler comb, perfect for using after washing your hair. To go with it I bought some designer shampoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment